Ode to Jesus

Aside from working on my very own zine, I love to contribute to other zines as well! Other online zines inspire me and give me subjects to think about when putting together my very own.

Last week I created a submission for Heartbreak Nation Zine. Their second issue 'Belief' will come out in February 2015 and will be all about belief, superstition, religion and much more.
I contacted the lovely Inés and created a small poem for the issue. I wrote an ode to Jesus. I'm not a Christian myself, but Christianity in all it forms interests and fascinates me very much. Therefore I was very eager to create something like this. Inés told me it was okay to share my submission for her zine on this blog.

When the issue comes out, make sure to take a look! I will remind you when it will be out :)


Text and editing by me, Fleur
Click on the image for a bigger resolution


0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME
E-mail: holyglitterzine@gmail.com

TWITTER


INSTAGRAM