Kitschy Magic DIYs


























With only one day to go until the online publication of the Kitschy Magic issue, I'm thrilled to tell you which DIYs will be featured in the issue. I promised myself I won't give too much information, but I can give you a little sneak peek I guess :)

1. Party crown
Always wanted to know how to create the most kitschy party crown for a fancy party or a merry birthday? I will show you how to turn an old diadem into a neat head accessory.

2. Gemstone jar
A super simple DIY, using an old (clear) jar and gemstones, to create a very easy but magical light jar.

3. Bottles of confetti
Lovely contributor Monique will show you how to make little bottles filled with confetti, for decoration or to give it as a little gift to someone else.

4. Vintage plates
Thrifted vintage plates are perfect for little DIYs. I'll show you how to add a small but sophisticated touch to those thrifted beauties.


Tomorrow evening you'll get the chance to read the full DIYs and try them yourself :)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME
E-mail: holyglitterzine@gmail.com

TWITTER


INSTAGRAM