Mini Halloween Special



Hi there beautiful, ghostly inhabitants of the world!
It's been a while since I've posted on the website, 'cause things have been so so busy!!
I've graduated this year (yay!) and started a new fulltime job at a wonderful Augmented Reality company (the grown-up world has started, eek!).

Working fulltime doesn't give me that much time anymore to work on the zine. But that doesn't mean I will stop! Not at all!! I can't help myself and really need to make ANOTHER Halloween Special this year!
But since I don't have that much time anymore, it will be a mini Halloween Special. I'm still looking for content, so if you'd like to contribute, please send your Halloween submission to holyglitterzine@gmail.com.

I'll keep you posted, darlings!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME
E-mail: holyglitterzine@gmail.com

TWITTER


INSTAGRAM